Q:How to download software for my vident iLink400 scan tool?
A:You can follow below steps:
1. Install update client. Download the update client from our website or from the CD comes in the product package. And install it.
2. Creat a Vident ID. Create your Vident ID either on the update client iScanzilla or our website
3. Register the scanner. Register your scan tool with the update client iScanzilla
4. Connect the TF card with computer. Remove the TF card from the tool and connect with a windows computer through the card reader provided.
5. Download software. Log in iScanzilla to download all available software onto the TF card.
All iLink400 scan tool will be shipped without any Software installed. You can install any software from the following list at your choice by the
update client iScanzilla
1 Software Update
1.1 Step One- Install the Update Client
1. Visit www.videnttech.com to download the update client fromhttp://www.videnttech.com/support/
2. The file downloaded will be a compressed zip file. Open that file and run the installer inside it.Alternatively, you can install the update client from the CD that comes in the product package.
1.2 Step Two – Create Your Vident Account.
Firstly you need to create an account with Vident.
1. Once installed, boots up the iScanzilla software, click the Register button.
2. Fill out the registration form and submit.
Alternatively, you can click the Sign Up button on the right upper side of our website to create an user account.
1.3 Step Three – Register Your product
1. When logged in iScanzilla, click the ‘Register Products’ icon
2. On the ‘S/N Registration’ tab, put a tick in the box marked ‘001’ then enter the product’s serial number & password, and click Submit.
Please connect the scan tool with computer through the USB cable, select Setup > About to check the Serial Number and ‘Register Password”.
3. A confirmation box should be shown confirming successful registration.
Alternatively, you can register the product in the member center when logged in on our website.
1.4 Step Four – Download and Install Diagnostic Software
1. Now close the iScanzilla software, remove the TF card from your tool (making sure the tool is turned off first!) and connect it to the PC via a TF card
2. Once Windows has detected the TF card, run the iScanzilla software and login again. After a few seconds, a list of the available software updates will
Please select only one software you want to update, as you can ONLY have access to the update of this manufacturer in the future once it’s been
selected initially. In case you want to install any other vehicle software, please contact us or sign in your member center to purchase. Please refer to next
chapter to buy extra software.
3. Click the Update button to download and install the software.
4. Once the software installed, you can go to Software Management to review the installed software.
Tech from http://www.obd2eshop.com/