BMW Multi Tool is an efficient car key programmer for BMW vehicles. The latest version is 7.7. Built by Xhorse, BMW Multi Tool V7.7boasts high quality, stable performance, as well as powerful function. It highlights key replacing for lost keys. Here is a quick guide on create BMW X1 all lost key with the tool.
Mian step :
- Step 1 – Open the door with LISHI BMW lock pick tool
- Step 2 – Hook up the vehicle and the PC that BMW Multi Tool is installed.
- Step 3 – Connect the dongle to the PC and start BMW Multi Tool V7.3 software.
- Step 4 – Click on “Connect” in the main menu.
- Step 5 – Click on “Key learning” in the next window after the connection is built.
- Step 6 – Click on “Get key information”.
- Step 7 – A window will pop up. Click on “Add key” and then “Next”.
- Step 9T]he system will then prompt a message, asking you to remove the remote key fob. Follow the prompt and take the key fob out of the car.
- Step10Wait a few seconds until BMW Multi Tool to read the key information, click on “OK” and then save the key information.
- Step 11Click on “Program dealer key” and select the number key that you want to created on the left and then click on “Program dealer key” again.
- Step 12 – Put the key fob into BMW Multi Tool and click “OK”.
- Step 13 – A window will pop up asking if you are programming a smart key. Select “No” and the dealer key will be programmed successfully.
- Step 14 – Test if the new key will work.
Video guide from obd2eshop: