Here is a quick guide on how to reset the DPF fluid levels and counters. It’s very quick and simple to do.
Equipment you will need:
I got my Lexia-3 V48 PP2000 V25 with Diagbox V7.57 software from obd2eshop with a rather lower price — US$59.
This procedure was done on 2002 Peugeot 307 2.0HDI 110 Rapier (Disclaimer: this modification might not confirm to be successful on other Peugeot, but it is actually workable on my Peugeot 307).
1. Load and get your Diagbox/PP2000 up and running and interfaced to your car.
2.Choose ECU Configuration and Services.
3. Choose Global Test and follow prompts.
4. The diagnostics will take up to 5 minutes to run.
5. Select Diesel Fuel Additive Control unit.
6. Select Configuration.
7. Select Cleaning or replacement of DPF.
8. Note the number of injections and double click the red text. Follow the prompt and ok.
9. First counter Zero reset completed.
10. Select Replacement of filling of rest.
11. Read the INSTRUCTIONS on screen and press ok.
12. Note the count and double-click the red counter and it will be reset after ignoring the warning.
13. Remove the ignition key and unplug PP from the obd2 port.
14. Unlock the fuel cap and remove and count to 10 and replace.
15. Plug back in PP and power the ignition but don’t start the engine.
16. Select Cleaning or replacement of DPF again and check the counter is still 0.
Hope my share does help you a lot!