The PS201 heavy duty CAN OBDII code reader has been designed and built to Construction, Marine and Agriculture applications vehicles, specifically for diagnose Truck, Bus and Coach OBDII/ EOBD/ CANBUS compliant vehicles from 1996 onwards. It may be small in size but it is powerful enough to perform the same tasks as premium level workshop scanners while being faster and more user friendly
Top 6 Reasons to Get XTOOL PS201:
1. New operation interface,compatible for OBD2/EOBD/CANBUS Gasoline car and OBD Diesel.
2. Easy to use, no need any other set, can be directly used after connecting the car.
3. Large easy-to-operate buttons
4. High Quality Material ABS, Comfortable & Durable
5. ARM Chip, High Speed
6. Advanced Diagnostic Softwar
XTOOL PS201 Feature:
* Class 4 – Class 8 truck coverage featuring “Automatic Protocol Search”.
* HD J1587 / J1708 and J1939 CAN, Engine, Transmission/ABS coverage and more!
Xtool PS201 truck diagnostic scan tool function:
Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
View Live Data
View Freeze Frame Data
Display Monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
O2 Sensor Test
EVAP system test
Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Displays Live vehicle data such as:
Air Flow Meter
Accelerator pedal position
Engine coolant temperature
Class 4- Class 8 truck coverage featuring “Automatic Protocol Search”
HD J1587/J1708 and J1939 CAN Engine Transmission/ABS coverage and more!
Live vehicle data such as:
– Engine speed
– Engine ECU temperature
– Percent acceleration pedal position
– Engine intercooler temperature
– Engine coolant temperature
– Battery volts
– Alternator volts
– Ambient air temperature
– Air inlet temperature
Work with all 1996 and later OBD II compliant US,European and Asian vehicles.
Easily determine the cause of the check engine light (MIL) and turn it off as well as clear codes and reset monitors. It retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, B0, C0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes and displays DTC definitions.
Xtool PS 201 scanner works with the following protocols:
-SAE J1939 (CAN)
1pc x PS201 Main unit
1pc x 6+9PIN Extension cable
1pc x OBDII connectors
1pc x Card reader
1pc x User’s manual
1pc x Nylon bag
1pc x Standard carton BOX