Customer feedback:KEYDIY KD-X2,handy baby and xhorse key tool,which one is the best?
- Generally speaking, the tool looks very good, it is this very small display compared to other tools on the market.
- For now VVDI key tool is better to chip copy, kd-x2 precode many remote. I use both now and i am weiting for update on kd soft.
- vvdi key tool you need tokens for id48 96 bit cloning , tokens are $8 each , handy baby now use tokens for 96 bit as well which are alot dearer .speaking to kd , they havnt made the decision yet on tokens or how much tokens will be for 96 bit id48 .keyline use no tokens but the gkm chips are £15 .
silca use no tokens and silca 48 currently around £12 for the id48 chip ( rumours of their about to go up in price )
both above clone in just a few minutes and token free .
xhorse vvdi key tool tokens are $8usd plus cost of chip
handy baby cheap chip but expensive token
at the end of the day its the speed to clone , the cost to clone and the chip price that will dictate the best tool , the token and chip prices may make silca and keyline competative as token free and very fast and reliable , time will tell.
the cost of the machine is not a factor , the cost of consumables ie tokens and chips is far more important , as a decent saving to produce the chip will soon negate the cost of the kit , once all consumable prices are known then it becomes easier to decide on best machine .
I have silca , keyline and handy baby options already , i have a kdx-2 on way to test for a uk distributor , soon id48 will be just another key to clone . with silca about to release ford 80 bit cloning im sure the rest will have it too in no time .
- Keydiy KD-X2 fail then use Handy Baby (Test results)
1). Ford/Mazda and KIA/Hyundai 6e (4d 80 bit) chip cloning
For now, i use Handy Baby to make this. Very good cloner.
The key maker save me one H1 2002, tango, vvdi2, EFFi no one recognise this 4D dump.
Generated with Handy make and VVDI recognised.
While Keydiy KD-X2 was just released in November 2018 year.
2). 1. Just tried decode id83 focus 80bits with Keydiy KD-X2. Failed after 99%. Use handy Baby success in 10s.
Id70 80bit Kia Ok.
3). Used Keydiy KD-X2 and failed to clone a BMW 80 bit chip. Then, I have done this with handybaby.
- Keydiy KD-X2 fail then use VVDI key tool.
1) kdx-03 id46 clone transponders.
I used them to clone a pcf7946 Clio key.
Clone ok, car not start.
Then i used a vvdi id46, car starts.
2) I also use KD-X2 failed to clone a 4D63 80 bit but used VVDI Keytool and it cloned fine. Handy Baby is okay too.