Free download BMW E-Sys PSdZData Lite + Full latest version for programming, coding, of BMW electronic control units.
BMW PSdZData Lite v.62.4.001 download: not tested
BMW PSdZData Full v.62.4.001 download: not tested
E-sys v3.23.4 Psdzdata v50.3: tested OK!
E-SYS 3.23.4 software and V50.3 data installation packages and ETOKEN and PIN
what is the psdzdata?
The Psdzdata is basically a pack that contains all the data needed for E-sys software to be able to code a car, flash ecus and firmware update of the modules on the car.
Full Psdzdata vs Lite Psdzdata for Esys
1. The Lite version contains only the basic files needed for Coding only and it`s much smaller in size..around 400mb.
2. The Full version is HUGE, it has over 20GB and it`s not needed by most people because it contains data that is used only for Firmware update which is not recommended doing with an ENET Cable anyway, for that purpose you need an ICOM and other kind of software like the BMW ISTA-P.
which version to choose? Psdzdata full or lite?
You can go ahead with either one depending on how much free space you have on your laptop`s HDD.
When to use Psdzdata full? When to use Psdzdata lite?
Car got reprogrammed. Can i get a link for latest ESYS and lite psdzdata.
Create a Flash TAL with Lite version, and see what ECU’s are targeted for update, and then if needed, download Full version and Flash them.
If you’re not going to flash the ECU and just doing FDL coding then the lite version is all you need.
Lite version is identical, but with all the SWFL (flash firmware files) removed, which are only needed for Flashing (not coding), so it weighs in at only 25% of the size.
Actually, people should download only what they need.
Does Psdzdata work with the obdii bluetooth module or only the enet cable?
ENET cable only.
How to install Psdzdata Lite/Full?
After BMW E sys installation completes,
This is an important and final step of the installation process. The E-Sys installation doesn’t contain any data so you must copy the data into the right folder.
Extract Psdzdata using Winrar. Right click it and click “extract here”.
After that go to C:\Data and erase the existing “Psdzdata” folder and copy this extracted new one in the same location.
E sys Psdzdata laptop requirement:
• O.S.: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• CPU: Intel/AMD 2 GHz or higher
• RAM: 2 GB of system memory
• Hard Drive: 50 GB of available space
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
What can you do with bmw esys enet for bmw coding?
Programming = Flashing a module, which means changing the actual software. Best done with a BMW ICOM emulator.
Coding = Reading and writing the memory which contains the configuration. Can be done with an ENET cable.
With bmw enet esys, you can hide modules or code a module
1. Lock unlock sound confirmation ( to prevent radio interference, add sound to confirm car locked when turn light confirmation inconvenient. This is setup in cic)
2. Can operate the navigation menu including watching dvd when driving( for driving safety. Let the side driver operate the navigation menu )
3. Display engine output and torque meter ( purely fun, look engine output )
4. Cancel confirmation screen big screen boot delay
5. Open the voice recognition function
6. Three kind of bluetooth phone ringtones ( personality only )
7. Increasing the cic memory address to 50
8. The glass automatically rise to the top process is not terminated by the car door ( easy to get off to close the window waiting )
9. The digital speed display ( fun only )
10. Air-conditioned memory of the last off state ( without air conditioning season is more convenient )
11. Indoor cycling memories of the last time the state when engine off
12. A-pillar electric tailgate buttons and remote control a key to close the power tailgate. At any time terminate the reverse operation ( turn off 15 minutes or more reset )
13. Increasing shift paddles
14. The small screen to the large-screen display modify
15. Pdc display vertical and horizontal
16. Disable the seat belt status display – passenger seat
17. Disable the seat belt status display – driver seat
18. Disable seat belt reminder mistake ! The link is invalid. Device – passenger seat
19. Disable seat belt reminder – driving position
20. Disabled unfasten their seat belts voice prompts – passenger seat
21. Disabled unfasten their seat belts voice prompts – driving position
22. Intersection vehicle high beam automatic control ( no condition tested. Do not know if it is valid )
23. Angel eyes open and cancel functions
24 turn off the engine start-stop function turned on by default
25, gps time synchronization
26. Foot open the back cover
27. Ds show s1-s7 selection
28. Active sports gearbox program sport +
29. Single microphone settings
30. Engine off automatically unlock
31. Internet applications
32. Armrest usb playback video
33. The maximum distance disable front camera view
34. The maximum distance to disable the rear camera view
35. Maximum speed disable front camera view
36. The maximum speed to disable the rear camera view