Post starts with a problem that to fix problems on a Clio 3 1.5DCI with Can clip (V1.76), followed with answers and Can clip V183 download free link on mega and new features.
Trying to fix problems on a Clio 3 1.5DCI, I am forced to use my Can clip (V1.76) beyond the simple erasing error.
As a result, I looked at everything we can do with (and not all included) and I have some questions:
1) Once the vehicle has been identified, there are 2 icons on the top left side: the top one corresponds to “Computer Tests” and the one below corresponds to “Automatic Test of all computers”.
What is the difference (if any) between these 2 orders?
2) there is a small box below the identification entitled “Forcing the re-identification of calculators”. What’s the point ? It allows to erase everything from the previous diagnosis?
I probably have other questions after as my progress in troubleshooting.
(2) There is a small box below the identification entitled “Forcing the re-identification of calculators”. What’s the point ? Does it erase everything from the previous diagnosis?)
When you make a diag CLIP saves the wine.
At the first reading, it queries all calculators, even if they are not present.
Then, once the diag is over, it records the computers that responded.
During subsequent diags with the same VIN, CLIP will only query the computers that responded the first time.
Thank you for the clarification.
Therefore, I think it is better to check this box systematically if we have already encountered a problem history to clean slate.
I assume that the scan time should be a bit longer because it looks for everything and even what does not exist.
FYI, you can download Can clip V183 that RLT2002 issue resolved.
Renault can clip v183 free download on mega (No pass)
- O.S.: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• CPU: Intel/AMD Dual-Core or higher
• RAM: 2 GB of system memory
• Hard Drive: 5 GB of available space
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
• Required Hardware: Renault CAN Clip Interface
Can clip v183 New features:
CLIP INFO 183
Fitted in new vehicle: XJA.
– Links to the electronic wiring diagrams ewd on the Infotech website are working again.
– For New Dialogys procedures, please select the “New Dialogys” option (checkmark) in the “Tool configuration” menu in order to be able to access MR and MD B2 in New Dialogys from Clip.
-New warranty screen at end of ECU reprogramming
-Sequencing of reprogramming for linked ECUs
Starting with version CLIP 173, Windows XP is no longer compatible with CLIP.
Maintenance of the PANASONIC CF19 MK3 ceased in March 2018 and they can no longer be registered.
Maintenance of the Tecra A11 and CF19 MK2 ceased in January 2017 and they can no longer be registered.
Starting with DVD CLIP 161, reprogramming with a battery tension lower than 13V is no longer possible.
You absolutely have to connect a battery charger to the vehicle.
Three charger are currently available:
– Ateq BC512 (with or without printer), link:
– Acctiva Fronius Professional Flash 50A, link: https://www.renault-equipment.com/fronius-automatic-battery-charger-approved-for-new-vehicles-preparation.html
– GYS Flash 50-12HF (rather favorable), link: https://www.renault-equipment.com/gysflash-50-12-hf.html
Please make sure you have this battery charger before starting any work.
Order via your retailer or via the catalogue for Garage equipement: www.infotech.renault.com or www.renault-equipment.com