Here share with you a working solution for Cummins INSITE 220.127.116.11 registration error “Your registration information is incorrect”. So you can activate Cummins INSITE successfully!
Error: After I installed Cummins INSITE 18.104.22.168, I fulfilled all blanks on the registration diaglog, but it popped up a error message saying the registration did not succeeded!
What should I do? Please help!
About Cummins INSITE 22.214.171.124 activation fail problem, check below important tips:
(Tested OK on both Cummins INSITE Pro and Cummins INSITE Lite)
1. Check if you run as Administrator?
2. Check if you install Cummins INSITE drivers properly? Next open and close Cummins INSITE, open it again then complete the activation.
3. Go to “insite360pro Properties”, find “Privilege level” and check the box “Run this program as an administrator” as below:
4. Please do not change any computer setting like Country or Language.
5. Maybe your Windows system is inactivated.
Cummins INSITE Pro and Cummins INSITE Lite share almost SAME functions but Cummins INSITE Pro can do additional calibration functions:
Read/Retrieve Calibration Files
Load Engine and Programmable Datalink Device Calibrations
While all other Cummins INSITE versions can’t do that!
But if you mostly want to read DTC and no need to get calibrations, Cummins INSITE Lite is enough.www.obd2eshop.com